- Previous coaching experience in wrestling.
- Knowledge and background in wrestling.
- Knowledge of philosophy of educational athletics.
- Responsible for operation of the wrestling program.
- Instruct athletes in individual and team wrestling fundamentals.
- Work within the basic framework and philosophy of the school district.
- Assist in building the youth program for this sport.
- Perform Essential Job Functions as specified for this position.
- Other duties as assigned by administration.
It is the policy of Comstock Public Schools that the district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, or sexual orientation), marital status, disability, or any other legally prohibited basis in admission or access to district employment, programs, events, or activities.