- Considerable experience in either coaching or competing in wrestling.
- Considerable ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally with students, parents and other coaches.
- Considerable ability to interact effectively with students, parents, other school staff, administration and community members of diverse ethnic/racial and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Considerable knowledge of Minnesota State High School League rules and regulations.
- Considerable skills in planning and organization.
- Considerable ability to work in a cooperative coaching environment.
- Working ability to utilize computer and multimedia technology as appropriate.
- Be available to work some weekend events.
- Previous experience coaching secondary school aged students.
- Experience competing in high school or college wrestling.
ISD 622 is an equal opportunity employer and supports an inclusive workplace environment.