- Spoken and written fluency in English.
- Spanish-speaking preferred.
- Work is normally performed in a weight room or on field setting. Proper clothing attire is provided for job duties.
- Ability to travel within the United States and the Dominican Republic.
- Report to Spring Training in Goodyear, AZ.
- Willing to relocate during the baseball season. Location of employment is assigned by the club annually, to one of our affiliation cities around the United States and may be out of the country at our development complex currently located in the Dominican Republic.
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures.
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
- Perform duties as workload necessitates.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Meet department productivity standards.
- Willingness to learn. Open to new methodologies.
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, military or veteran status, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.