The Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coach will oversee all aspects of strength, mobility, speed, agility, flexibility, conditioning and recovery for every player at their given affiliate for the Philadelphia Phillies Baseball Organization. The primary function of this position is to take the program set forth by our Director of Strength and Conditioning and Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coordinator and properly introduce it to their assigned players.
- Properly integrate a comprehensive strength and conditioning program to MiLB Players.
- Collaborate with Dietitians on minor league catering at given affiliate.
- Maintain a productive affiliate weight room.
- Report necessary capital improvements to MiLB Strength Coordinator.
- Execute in-season testing on a schedule set forth by MiLB Strength Coordinator.
- Attend Spring Training and help with all testing and implementation of strength program.
- Yearly visit to Dominican Academy to aid with program implementation.
- BS in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or related field.
- Active CSCS through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in strength and conditioning working with elite athletes at the professional or collegiate level.
The Phillies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to growing a workforce diverse in perspective and background.