- To comply with Blue Mountain and Vermont Principal Associations policies and regulations.
- To work cooperatively with the entire staff.
- To relate positively to parents and other community representatives.
- To demonstrate professional growth.
- To be prompt and accurate with required records and reports.
- To demonstrate command of standard English, both spoken and written.
- To accept responsibilities outside the team as they relate to the school and community.
- To assume responsibility for care of materials, equipment and facilities.
Orange East Supervisory Union is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.