Clinton Middle School is seeking an outstanding individual(s) to assist our boys’ basketball program. Interested candidates must understand their responsibility to be an exemplary role model, (on and off the job) great teacher, (of sport-specific and general life skills) and great communicator, (with players, parents and the community at large).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable about the rules and fundamental techniques required of the sport.
- Ability to obtain current CPR/AED/First Aid certification.
- Ability to work effectively with sport coaching staff, parents and school staff.
- Experience working with middle school aged students preferred.
- Previous successful coaching experience.
- Comply with MHSAA rules/off season policies as well as department/district policies.
- Maintain consistent communication with Athletic Director and Head Varsity Coach.
- Plan and execute well-organized practices.
- Develop character, commitment and confidence in student athletes.
- Maintain effective pre-season and in-season conditioning programs.
- Model exemplary behavior toward players, parents, opponents and officials.
- Other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director as applicable.