- Cooperate in a timely manner, with School Athletic Office and the District Athletic Department, in regard to requests for pertinent information that might be periodically required.
- Meet all requirements set forth by the District Board of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), and the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) in regard to the required Coaches Tool Chest Trainings/Certification and the ODE Pupil Activity Permit (PAP).
- Model the behavior expected of our student-athletes including timeliness to practices, being positive and enthusiastic, being respectful, and practice constructive criticism while upholding the disciplines of the program.
- Set a positive example at all times while with student-athletes, be dressed appropriately at all practices and games, and maintain a suitable sideline conduct at all times.
- Provide all applicable in-season training rules as well as any that may apply to out-of-season conduct to team members in writing prior to the start of the season.
- Ohio Secondary Teaching Certificate desired.
- Successful participation in a similar activity in high school and/or college. Evidence of successful past coaching experience at the high school or college level is preferred.
- Provide a satisfactory result on a County Police Records Check, State BCII Check, and FBI Fingerprint Background Check. Possess an Ohio Department of Education Pupils Activity Permit. Completion of Coaches Tool Chest Trainings/Certification.