The MS Girls Volleyball Coach is responsible for all aspects of the program, including team members and all other coaches, while abiding by the rules and regulations established by the California Interscholastic Federation, the South Valley League, and Rancho Community Church & Schools. He/She shall implement an exemplary sports program that will effectively provide the best possible education for each student-athlete.
- Experience: At least 3 years coaching experience at the Middle School level.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the sport as it pertains to California Interscholastic Federation.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in player and staff development.
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Commitment of seeking to grow in these areas, through additional training.
- Plan, coordinates activities, practices and basketball games. Work with the Athletics Director to prepare practice and game schedules.
- Execute any off-season programs within CIF guidelines.
- Promote positive interaction with and among the student-athletes, the school, church and community.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for coaching and learning.
- Encourage self-direction and self-motivation in all athletes.
- Possess the ability to adjust instruction of strategy and fundamentals to student-athletes' needs and interests.