- Keep an accurate, updated inventory of all equipment and supplies.
- Prepare and file necessary reports in a timely fashion.
- Help insure that all athletes receive appropriate instruction, support, and opportunities to participants.
- Report any changes in schedules or times of practice to the Athletic Director.
- Teach athletes good citizenship, proper behavior at practices, games, and other appropriate times, as well as good sportsmanship.
- Supervise team members at practices and events attended either as a team or as individual participants.
- Be the last person to leave the practice/event area and make sure all team members have left.
- Keep the Athletic Director and Athletic Trainer informed of all injuries.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- High School/Trade School degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Mill River Unified Union School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.