The Offensive Assistant Football Coach assists the Head Football Coach in all aspects of the athletic sports program and the administration of programs to ensure success of student athletes.
- Assists with scouting and recruiting for sports teams.
- Performs administrative duties assigned.
- Assists with coaching and teaching during team practices and competition.
- Plans and implements individual and team workouts and conditioning programs.
- Assist with game planning.
- Provides academic counseling to student athletes.
- Assists with summer camps and fundraising.
- Teaching PED classes as required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Collegiate coaching and/or playing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations; fundamentals of the sport; physical conditioning and health; and coaching of athletic sports.