- Design and implement strength and conditioning programs for BYU's Division I athletic teams assigned by the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- Assist with the implementation and testing of the strength and conditioning program for all teams.
- Assist in the maintenance of the strength and conditioning facility.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head strength and conditioning coach.
- Collegiate level strength & conditioning coaching experience required.
- Certification through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (CSCS) or the Collegiate Strength and Coaches Association (SCCC) is required.
- Knowledge of basic periodization principles, speed, agility, plyometric concepts and conditioning is required.
- Strong desire to be a strength & conditioning coach is required.