The physical therapist uses standard and non-standard methods for the evaluation of patient's functional status. Interprets a wide variety of patient functional levels and provides individualized progressive treatment for patients with complex disabilities.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Measures, fits and instructs patients for the use of complex adaptive equipment and assistive devices.
- Employee communicates readily with multidisciplinary treatment team advising the team of patient's needs and progress, exchanging discharge planning information with them. Written communication is accomplished in a timely fashion.
- Employee is responsible for the care, upkeep and sanitation of equipment used.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job.
- Designated and/or random drug testing may be required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- Subject to a background/security investigation.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.