What You'll Do:
- Administer appropriate standardized tests/screenings/informal assessments/clinical observations.
- Adhere to the plan of care as written.
- Provide appropriate recommendations, referrals, and/or follow-up for each case.
- Participate in internal quality assurance and continuous quality improvement activities.
- Assist in the research/development of clinical practices and competencies.
- Plan and prepare individualized, creative, and unique activities to meet each child's individual goals.
What You'll Need:
- Master's level or higher graduate of an APTA approved physical therapy program and active license in the state of Iowa.
- Preferred: Outpatient pediatric experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
- This position may be subject to COVID-19 safety requirements. If applicable, specific requirements will be discussed during the interview process.
ChildServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.