- Assesses each patient, as related to the therapy requested on physician referral and provides reassessments.
- Gathers data including patient past and current health issues, systems review, selection of tests, and measures to elicit additional information.
- Makes clinical judgments based on examination and data gathered to generate an accurate therapy diagnosis.
- Predicts optimal level of improvement and amount of time needed to reach that level.
- Uses reexamination to determine whether predicted outcomes and goals are reasonable and modifies as necessary.
- Involves patient and family in establishing goals of treatment.
- Designs implements and modifies therapeutic interventions.
- Uses re-examination to determine whether predicted outcomes are reasonably modified as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program required
- Experience in Pelvic Health and/or neurological physical therapy practice or program preferred.
- Licensed Physical Therapist - MN State Board of Physical Therapy required upon hire.
- BLS Tier 1 - Basic Life Support - Multisource required within 60 Days.