- Provide therapeutic care and services to patients, including assessments, treatment program planning, and implementation, related documentation, and communication of Physical Therapy.
- Conducts therapeutic activities and practices values and attitudes congruent with the profession’s standards and ethics.
- Gathers information via skilled observation, history and chart review, and interviews patient, family, and other professional.
- Reassesses patient progress at appropriate intervals by administering standardized and non-standardized tests to determine further rehabilitation needs.
- Reevaluates patient’s progress and develops new treatment goals to assure appropriateness of treatment plan.
- Establishes relevant short and long term goals, which reflect the assessment data.
- Establishes plan of care by setting up appropriate treatment intervention.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program and/or certificate from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Holds a current temporary or permanent license to practice physical therapy in the State of Maryland.
- BLS required.