- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family according to their capabilities and desires.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the age and condition of the patient.
- Supervises activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or certificate required.
- Current State Licensure as a Physical Therapist (PT).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association (AHA).
- For Homecare only: Valid Ohio Driver’s license upon hire; per policy 8-175 thereafter.
- For Homecare only: Proof of automobile insurance coverage with $100,000/$300,000 coverage, upon hire; per policy 8-175 thereafter.