Principal Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Performs direct physical therapy services to patients in accordance with generally accepted physical therapy standards, State of Maryland Physical Therapy Practice Act, code of ethics, and departmental procedures.
- Records patient evaluations, re-evaluations and care provided in the medical record, in accordance with departmental documentation standards.
- Participates in performance improvement activities and suggests areas for improvement to colleagues in a tactful and considerate manner. Proposes performance improvement topics and alternate treatment techniques to improve physical therapy services.
- Assumes responsibility to resolve or report clinical and operational issues to department leadership for resolution, in order to assure high quality care, and efficient departmental operations.
- Demonstrates interdisciplinary, safe, patient centered care and delivers excellent customer service.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Maryland.
- Current ACLS or BCLS certification.