A Physical Therapist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Serves as a role model for all therapists and clinical interns in all aspects of professional, clinical, communication, education and leadership activities.
- Demonstrates the four NM values of teamwork, patients first, integrity, and excellence in daily work and interactions.
- Presents a friendly, approachable, professional demeanor and appearance.
- Provides accurate information and timely updates to patients and customers.
- Addresses questions and concerns promptly, or identifies appropriate person and resources to do so.
- Provides directions to help to patients and customers with finding their way.
- Uses effective service recovery skills to solve problems or service breakdowns when they occur.
- Demonstrates teamwork by helping co-workers within and across departments.
- Communicates effectively with others, respects diverse opinions and styles, and acknowledges the assistance and contributions of others.
- Uses organizational and unit/department resources efficiently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Licensed Physical Therapist in State of Illinois.
- BLS within 30 days of hire.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.