Child Serve's talented team of therapists specialize in pediatric rehab and work together to create plans specific to each child's need. In the role of Physical Therapist you will provide comprehensive physical therapy services to children in the outpatient service area of our Ames location.
What You'll Do:
- Administer appropriate standardized tests/screenings/informal assessments/clinical observations.
- Adhere to the plan of care as written.
- Provide appropriate recommendations, referrals, and/or follow-up for each case.
- Participate in internal quality assurance and continuous quality improvement activities.
- Assist in the research/development of clinical practices and competencies.
- Plan and prepare individualized, creative, and unique activities to meet each child's individual goals.
What You'll Need:
- Master's level or higher graduate of an APTA approved physical therapy program and active license in the state of Iowa.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
- This position may be subject to COVID-19 safety requirements. If applicable, specific requirements will be discussed during the interview process.