- Provides comprehensive evaluation and assessment of patient’s physical status and functional mobility.
- Sets realistic short- and long-term goals and plan of care related to patient’s physical therapy needs within the musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiopulmonary, and integumentary systems.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry out the appropriate treatment plan.
- Documentation and billing is accurate and reflective of services provided in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Perform job as described by Outpatient Physical Therapy Competencies
- Supervises and mentors students, PTAs and support staff.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters or Doctorate preferred.
- Current Massachusetts Physical Therapy License required.
- 1-2 years of clinical experience is preferred, but not required.
- Outpatient orthopaedic experience is preferred.
- APTA membership is recommended.