- Bachelor's, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy.
- Respective state license in Physical Therapy or has graduated successfully from a professional program, is in receipt of Authorization to Test Letter, is scheduled to test within 60 days of eligibility, and has not failed the licensure exam. After passing licensure exam, state license must be verifiable within one year of hire.
- CPR certification within 90 days of hire
- Valid state driver’s license, as verified through the respective state Department of Motor vehicles driving record abstract.
- Previous experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care appropriate to the population served.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills work well with others and to communicate effectively with patients, families, and other treatment team members when gathering and exchanging patient condition information.
- Analytical ability to evaluate patients' physical and functional status, establish therapy goals, formulate treatment plans consistent with goals, observe patients and document status, and assist techs and assistants in resolving problems.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to process detailed information in an accurate manner.
OSF Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.