- Study, practice, and execute lessons that lead students to master daily standard-aligned objectives, faithfully using our rigorous, classical curriculum.
- Plan, prepare and deliver classical instructional methods and activities.
- Integrate school defined goals and objectives into lesson plans.
- Maintain grade books.
- Issue quarterly progress reports and semester report cards.
- Work with grade level team to ensure consistency among the grade.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with parents/guardians.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Work with Academic Deans and Student Support Services to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in content field or secondary education.
- Alignment to Classical Prep’s mission and vision.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.