Holy Family Catholic School is a PK3-Gr. 8 school serving children from a variety of backgrounds. The school has a modern gymnasium, soccer field and track.
- Plans physical education program to promote development of student’s physical attributes and social skills.
- Teaches individual and team sports to students, utilizing knowledge of sports techniques and of physical capabilities of students.
- Organizes, leads instructs, indoor and outdoor activities.
- Maintain high professional standards consistent with the mission of Holy Family Catholic School and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Responsible for the safety and active supervision of students at all times and the recognition that childhood is the time to begin the development of active and healthy lifestyles.
- Encourages mastery of basic skills for the development and refinement of complex skills leading to the ultimate enjoyment of physical activity for its own sake.
- Implement lesson plans, utilizing techniques to motivate, challenge and engage students.
- Applicants should hold a Florida teaching certificate in Physical Education K-12.
- 3-5 years teaching experience preferred.
- Employment is contingent on the applicant passing a full background check.
- Upon employment, individual will be subject to a 90-day probationary period.
- Requires an appreciation and respect for the Catholic Church and its teachings.
- Church employees must conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent with and supportive of the mission and purpose of the Church.
- Their public behavior must not violate the faith, morals or laws of the Church or the policies of the diocese.