- Prepare and deliver lesson plans with the ability to modify accordingly during the school year.
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development.
- Utilize research-based best practices in daily planning and classroom instruction.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom.
- Create a positive classroom environment for students to learn in.
- Utilize school approved curricula that reflects the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students.
- Implement school-wide culture expectations and norms.
- Active and current state of Ohio teaching license in appropriate content area
- Bachelor's degree in education or related field
- High level of comfort working in a growth-focused coaching environment based on frequent observations, debriefs, action planning, and progress monitoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to properly manage confidential information
- Able to supervise students of various ages in different school settings (playground, cafeteria, etc.)
- Ability to pass federal and state criminal background checks