- Plans a curriculum (UbD) that meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of the students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Prepares and develops UbD based lessons for classes assigned.
- Has an understanding of the Skills Based PE/Health teaching approach when creating and executing lessons.
- Sets and maintains standards of classroom behavior.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and, in harmony with the goals, establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects to communicate these objectives to students.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media.
- Implements by instruction and action the district’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports and report card grading as required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Easton Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.