The teacher creates a positive learning environment to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students. In order to respond to the individual needs and abilities of students, the teacher must work closely with other staff, the administration, and other programs of the school district. The teacher is responsible to the building principal.
- Facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students.
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students.
- Ensure that all activities conform to district guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with parents, members of the school district and community.
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Support the value of an education.
- Support the philosophy and mission of the Casa Grande Elementary School District.
- Plan and implement effective lessons, using time, materials and resources effectively.
- Motivate students through effective communication and evaluative feedback.
- Display a thorough knowledge of curriculum and subject matter.
- Demonstrate awareness of the needs of students and provide for individual differences.
- Individual must possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university.
- A valid state teaching certificate or proof of eligibility.
- Ability to fulfill requirements to be Appropriately Certified under ESSA.
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.