- Collaborate with content and grade-level teams to promote an environment of critical thinking and academic rigor.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with students and families based on trust and respect.
- Participate in the daily functions of the school such as morning, lunch, and afternoon supervisory duties.
- Attend critical school events such as staff meetings, open houses, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Develop individualized learning plans for students and communicate these plans to families in parent meetings and conferences.
- Meet professional obligations including timeliness and consistency in meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Demonstrated knowledge of core subject area assigned
- Texas Teacher Certificate appropriate for level and/or subject area of assignment, if applicable*
- Must be considered highly-qualified based on NCLB guidelines, if applicable
- Satisfactory outcome of a background check. Employees are responsible for a non-refundable fingerprinting fee (approximately $50.00).
- A valid Texas Teacher’s certificate is required for all Pre-K4 and Special Education teaching positions. Proof of licensure will be required prior to starting employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.