- Gives timely academic feedback to students in the form of written/verbal comments and grades.
- Actively participates in TAP teacher evaluation system.
- Uses formative, summative, and standardized assessments to inform instruction.
- Seeks to improve performance through professional development.
- Maintains valid Indiana teaching license.
- Keeps accurate grade and attendance records.
- Independently and effectively uses assigned prep time.
- Builds a classroom culture that fosters belongingness and safety for students.
- Communicates consistently and frequently with parents/guardians.
- Provides data-informed lesson plans and instruction using Indiana state standards as the guide.
- Builds effective relationships with teachers, students and staff.
- Engages in school positive behavior incentive system (PBIS), discipline matrix, and restorative practices.
- Exhibits professional habits including: attire, timeliness, attendance, and communication.
- Fulfill non-academic responsibilities including: lunch coverage, hallway monitor, arrival/dismissal supervision.
- Is involved in school community through participation in clubs, sports, tutoring, and other activities.
- Strives to work and live by The Irvington Way.