- Observes and monitors control of students behavior in the classroom, playground, field-trips, lunchroom, library, school buses and other areas.
- Establishes, maintains and promotes a classroom atmosphere which ensures the emotional and physical safety and well being of students and emphasizes mutual respect, self-worth, self-discipline, cooperation, consideration and responsibility.
- Assesses student needs and develops, implements and evaluates daily lesson plans for students to include scheduled activities and materials.
- Modifies instruction of program to meet the needs of each child.
- Plans, organizes and displays classroom materials, space and time appropriate to curricular activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
- Must meet North Central requirements in respective subject such as: Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Foreign Language.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications and state certification requirements will be accepted.