The Teacher will help the children develop physical abilities and healthy habits that can last for the rest of their lives. She/He will be responsible for presenting the SEI Hale to Play Program to the students, record-keeping, and assessment. Under the direction of the Head of Department and the Principal, the Teacher will carry out the duties which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the school.
- Organize games and challenges that promote physical activity among children and young adults from kindergarten to high school.
- Develop motor skills and physical development among younger children and proper exercise and eating habits among older children.
- Coach the school sports teams.
- Must have strong speaking and listening skills. Besides being knowledgeable about an activity, he/she will also need to be able to communicate and demonstrate it properly.
- Must be able to observe all the students in the class and maintain discipline within the class.
- In addition to students, interact with parents, other teachers and school administrators.
- Monitor the progress of the students and create a monthly report about the students.
- Submit the report to the HOD to take further steps.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience as an PE Teacher.
- Ability to monitor/analyze and guide the progress of the students.
- Ability to work with sincerity and responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills to connect with the students.
- Bachelor of Arts with a B.PEd. Degree.