The mission of Thales Academy is to provide an excellent and affordable education for students in Pre-K to 12th grades through the use of Direct Instruction (K-5) and a Classical Curriculum (6-12) that embodies traditional values.
- Curriculum - Implementing the approved curriculum. Providing proper pacing guides, lesson plans, and assessments for assigned courses.
- Cooperation - Working closely with other teammates to develop teaching skills.
- Collaboration - Participating in productive discussions including team planning meetings and sharing curriculum and instructional expertise.
- Professional Development - Engaging in offered professional development opportunities.
- Professional Etiquette - Acting in a professional manner in verbal and nonverbal communications while following established guidelines.
- Communication - Promoting communication between parents, community members and teammates, and working to establish and maintain home-school connections.
- Parental Involvement – Assisting in providing opportunities for parental/guardian involvement within the school.
- High energy and organized with a passion for teaching children.
- Education or PE-related degree.
- Teaching or coaching experience preferred but not required.