St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School provides academic excellence in a Catholic setting in order to prepare students to serve as faith-filled disciples in our global community.
- Demonstrate record of success working with students at various grade levels.
- Plan collaboratively with colleagues.
- Be well-organized, highly energetic, and deeply caring.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Submit weekly lesson plans.
- Actively participate and collaborate in weekly planning meetings.
- Share school yard supervision.
- Be eager to learn and desire coaching.
- Attend and assist with all school events, including evening and weekend events.