DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develop schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with the state content standards.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use one to one and other relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Establish classroom structure that values positive relationships through intentional
- implementation of the state content standards.
- Support non-academic needs of all students in order to remove barriers that interfere with academic success.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate.
- Valid Highly Qualified Status to Meet State Requirements.