Provide appropriate instruction to elementary students and insure that the students meet the learning objectives and standards for the appropriate grade level.
- Responsible for planning and implementing Mason County Schools’ standards-based curriculum based on WV Content Standards and Objectives.
- Responsible for implementing adopted and supplemental academic programs.
- Responsible for implementing 21ST Century technology skills.
- Responsible for planning and implementing collaborative model with special education students and teachers.
- May be responsible for planning & implementing designated co-curricular activities and/or programs at the school such as curricular fairs, awards programs and field trips.
- Be accountable for individual student achievement.
- Responsible for planning and implementing personalized learning for all students.
- Strong working/communication skills with students, parents and peers.
- Valid teaching certificate licensing the individual to teach in the specializations and grade levels, pursuant to WV Code §18A-3-2.
- Criminal background check conducted pursuant to WV Code §18-5-15c and/or §18A-3-10, as appropriate.
- Meet the qualifications outlined in WV Code §18A-3-2a.