- Collaborate with content and grade-level teams to promote an environment of critical thinking and academic rigor.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with students and families based on trust and respect.
- Participate in the daily functions of the school such as morning, lunch, and afternoon supervisory duties.
- Attend critical school events such as staff meetings, open houses, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Develop individualized learning plans for students and communicate these plans to families in parent meetings and conferences.
- Meet professional obligations including timeliness and consistency in meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Demonstrated knowledge of core subject area assigned.
- Texas Teacher Certificate appropriate for level and/or subject area of assignment, if applicable.
- Must be considered highly-qualified based on NCLB guidelines, if applicable.
- Satisfactory outcome of a background check. Employees are responsible for a non-refundable fingerprinting fee (approximately $50.00).
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.