- Prepare and teach P.E. lessons for grades TK to 8.
- Supervise and manage students’ behavior and needs.
- Maintain appropriate discipline and decorum.
- Implement age appropriate activities and monitor safety throughout.
- Maintain student records.
- Maintain, manage and organize PE equipment and materials.
- Oversee the after school sports program, including hiring coaches, coordinating with CYO.
- BA/BS degree (minimum).
- Minimum two years’ experience working with elementary school age children.
- MA/MS/Teaching Credential preferred.
- Catechetical Certification (or in process).
- VIRTUS Certification and Fingerprinting through ADLA.