- Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the subject area assigned to help them fulfill intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth.
- Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Devleop and implement lesson plans that fulfill the requirements of district's curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required.
- Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for student needs in individual student differences.
- Work cooperatively with teachers and coordinators of special populations to accommodate curricula as needed.
- Manage student behavior in accordance with Student Code of Conduct and Student Handbook.
- Provide instruction and coach students to develop skills and ability to excel in tennis programs. Tennis program is for grades 7, 8, 9-12.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a recognized, accredited college or university.
- Valid Texas teaching certificate - PE All Level or PK-6, Core Subjects or Generalist EC-6.