Franklin Public schools is seeking, energetic, creative and innovative School Adjustment Counselor with excellent subject knowledge. The successful candidate must be a motivated individual with a passion for encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in the subject area of Physics.
- Plans a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of the students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Prepares for classes assigned
- Encourages students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and, in harmony with the goals, establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects to communicate these objectives to students.
- Collaborating with colleagues to examine student data, planning curriculum, and ensuring appropriate learning experiences for all students.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Appropriate MA DESE subject license at the appropriate grade level.
- SEI Endorsement.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and possess a high level of capability with technology.
- Well-developed understanding of the subject matter and the pedagogy required to effectively teach the content area.
- Excellent classroom management skills.