Essential Job Duties:
- Evaluates, plans, and implements Physical Therapy services for patient per standards of practice of the profession, laws governing practice by the State of Ohio, and facility and department policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with the patient, family, and treatment team to maximize functional outcomes for the patient.
- Obtains and interprets prescriptions/orders for services with physician/referral source as required.
- Assesses and evaluates patients using appropriate non-standardized and standardized tests.
- Ensures completion of patient pre-certification/authorization requirements as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge in growth and development necessary for evaluation of adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients (pediatric as required by site).
- Develops individualized treatment program consistent with patient’s age, diagnosis, functional status, and personal goals.
- Ensure the patient and/or family are included in development of attainable goals.
Education & Requirements:
- Minimum Education: 4yr Bachelor’s Degree Physical Therapy.
- Graduate of accredited program in Physical Therapy with minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.