- Perform evaluations using formal and informal assessment tools.
- Develop and implement developmentally appropriate goals.
- Maintain timely treatment records and progress reports.
- Consistently assess progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Provide parent training and support as an integral part of the therapy program.
- Order orthotics, assistive devices, and/or adaptive equipment as necessary.
- Participate as a member of an interdisciplinary and collaborative team.
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- Dedicated to quality, with a willingness to learn and share.
- Experience working with children with developmental delay or disability preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with parents, staff and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Must have or obtain a PT license in the State of Washington.
Children’s Therapy Center is an equal opportunity employer.