- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Indiana Physical Therapy Committee obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Or Temporary Permit obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. If hired with Temporary Permit, must pass boards and obtain RPT credential within 4 Months (120 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.