What Will You Do:
- Day to day symptom evaluation and management of professional men and women basketball players.
- Rehabilitation of short-term and long-term injuries; implementation of return to play protocols.
- Performance coaching, including but not limited to strength training, conditioning, and motor learning.
- Electronic medical documentation in Athlete RMS.
- Close communication with the Head Athletic Trainer, VP of Health & Performance, and the Director of Rehabilitation.
- Assisting with the management of equipment, supplies, and travel.
- Full-time travel during the WNBA season is required.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- Degree in Athletic Training and/or Physical Therapy.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach (CSCS).
- Collegiate or professional team sports experience (prefer minimum 2 years).
- Performance coaching with high school, collegiate, or professional athlete experience (minimum 2 years).
- Clinical physical therapy work experience (minimum 1 year).
- Work experience in the retail, restaurant, or customer service industries.
- Must be eligible for licensure in Arizona.
Suns Legacy Partners, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.