This position will assist professional staff in the accomplishment of the goals and objectives of the instructional program in their respective field.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with rules of basic sports.
- Ability to demonstrate basic motor skills.
- Conduct elementary PE classes daily using games and activities to reinforce skills taught by PE teacher.
- Enforce and document class discipline.
- Assist in evaluating and grading of students’ progress.
- Make provisions for the safety of students and promote physical fitness.
- Assist in the organization and preparation as well as share the supervision of Field Day, Jump Rope for Heart, and the Hoop Shoot.
- Maintain PE equipment and keep a current inventory.
- Maintain bulletin boards and keep storage area organized.
- Participate in conferences, staff meetings, in-service meetings, and workshops.