- Communicates, collaborates, and cooperates with colleagues, supervisors, and students.
- Plans physical education program to promote development of student's physical attributes and social skills.
- Teaches individual and team sports to students, utilizing knowledge of sports techniques and of physical capabilities of students.
- Organizes, leads, instructs, and referees indoor and outdoor games.
- Instructs individuals or groups in beginning or advanced calisthenics, gymnastics, or corrective exercises, determining type and level of difficulty of exercises, corrections needed, and prescribed movements.
- Teaches and demonstrates use of gymnastic and training apparatus.
- Confers with students, parents, and school counselor to resolve student problem.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education.
- ND Teaching License with applicable endorsement(s).
The Fargo Public School District is committed to maintaining a learning and working environment free from discrimination and harassment in all employment and educational programs, activities, and facilities. The District prohibits discrimination and harassment based on an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, or other status protected by law.