Middle School Teaching/Physical Education/Health
Gunning Bedford Middle School
To create and sustain an educational environment conducive to the fulfillment of the District’s Mission so that maximum positive impact on the education of children can be realized. A teacher is
responsible for planning, organizing, and delivering instruction based on the approved curriculum and Common Core State Standards to help students move towards academic proficiency.
1. Must be eligible or hold State of Delaware Certification as an Physical Education and Health Teacher K-12
3. Bachelor’s degree or Master degree.
4. Student Teaching.
5. Proficient in Technology, Microsoft Office Applications, Children’s Educational Software etc.
6. Demonstrates sensitivity to issues impacting various cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic groups.
7. Show evidence of knowledge regarding practices known to be effective in promoting student learning while shows evidence of knowledge while increasing student achievement
8. Demonstrates understanding and ability to perform job related tasks.
9. Regular attendance is an essential function of the position.