- Daily instruction of students;
- Creation and implementation of daily and weekly lesson plans;
- Supervision of assigned support staff;
- Participation in IEP preparation and creation;
- Administration of student educational assessments;
- Behavior management, crisis intervention;
- Participation in multidisciplinary treatment team.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred;
- Bachelor degree preferred;
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Private Non-Profit is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.