- Daily instruction of students.
- Creation and implementation of daily and weekly lesson plans
- Supervision of assigned support staff.
- Participation in IEP preparation and creation.
- Administration of student educational assessments.
- Behavior management, crisis intervention.
- Participation in multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Therapeutic support in classrooms and milieu when not directly teaching.
- RI Certification as a teacher of physical and health education
- RIDE endorsement in Adaptive Physical Education.
- Experience with ED/BD children.
- Computer literacy.
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by date of hire.
Private Non-Profit is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.