- Must be eligible or hold State of Delaware Certification as an Physical Education and Health Teacher K-12.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree.
- Student Teaching.
- Proficient in Technology, Microsoft Office Applications, Children’s Educational Software etc.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to issues impacting various cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic groups.
- Show evidence of knowledge regarding practices known to be effective in promoting student learning while shows evidence of knowledge while increasing student achievement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers instruction based on the general education Curriculum and Delaware Common Core State Standards.
- Develops weekly lesson plans that contain all the required components.
- Provides differentiated instruction based on the students individual level of functioning and preferred learning modalities.
- Keep accurate records, tests, reports, etc as required.
- Maintain good rapport and communication with students, school personnel, and parents.
- Establishes and maintains a classroom environment conducive to teaching and
- Plans and uses classroom atmosphere conducive to teaching and learning.
- Plans and uses classroom time effectively.