Provide differentiated, direct instruction synchronously and asynchronously through a supported virtual learning instructional & technology model for a NYS Physical Education & Health course selections.
- NYS teaching certification in Physical Education K-12.
- NYS dual certifications in Physical Education K-12 and Health K-12 preferred.
- Experience teaching Physical Education & Health courses preferred.
- Experience teaching in a virtual setting preferred.
- Curriculum instruction, supervision, and evaluation of students in a virtual learning environment in alignment with New York State Learning Standards.
- Utilizing appropriate pedagogy and instructional methods to engage students in a virtual setting.
- Communicating with applicable BOCES and local school district administrators to support students in the virtual learning environment.
- Working productively and collaboratively with other virtual faculty, administrators, and parents in BOCES-supported virtual learning programs to build professional capacity.
- Ensuring there is a professional visual environment and suitable bandwidth at the location from where the instruction is delivered.
- Engage in professional learning sessions throughout the year (Professional development to be offered in advance of the start of instruction). Further professional development and technical support to be provided ongoing throughout the year.