Tacoma Community College seeks a student-centered part-time professor to join our Physical Education faculty team. This position will include responsibility for the development, preparation, and delivery of courses within the physical education department at Tacoma Community College. Teaching assignments may include daytime or evening classes using various modalities including face-to-face, hybrid or fully online (synchronous or asynchronous).
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Education or related field, from an accredited college or university.
- Two years of related work experience and/or related current teaching experience Physical Education.
- Master's degree in Physical Education or relevant field.
- Experience teaching at a community college.
- Experience in using online classroom platforms (Angel, Canvas, etc.) as a classroom support and learning tool.
Tacoma Community College provides equal opportunity in education and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, religion, or status as a veteran of war.